mardi 3 mai 2016

How packing jewelry for a trip

Hi bats, 

I was super busy those last 15 days. My first 2016 months were very hard, I dealed with health problems. I had a rare and shitty CHD. I never know when my heart will be in good mood. Now, I've changed my treatment. Cross your fingers for me please. 

However I worked hard for catch my late : commissions and new paintings for an exhibition in a outsider art fair. 
Now it's time to be off for the show in south of France. During 15 days I will be far from home. I prepared my luggage. One big question for me, I guess for goth ( and probably non goth people) is packaging well my jewelry. 

I took with me a lot of stuff for all occasions: exhibition opening, exhibition days, lazy days, travel days.... I love chain things and if I pack all together I will find a terrible node bag. 
If you experiment the same problems this is my solution. It's not really glamour but very practical: pack carefully each necklace, bracelet, choker in a small plastic bag. I use small plastic bag for aliments fridge storage. 


It's just perfect and now I can put all my mess in my bathroom bag. 

Have a nice day all. I will post about my travel, stay tuned. 

1 commentaire:

  1. *pokes* i know you are still alive because of social media but this place feels empty :-(

    RépondreSupprimer